Beantown has been noticeably absent from my last couple posts. Which I suppose wouldn't be such a big deal if she wasn't changing by the second. And, we have a BIG weekend coming up so my next post may be a while. My parents fly in tonight, J's birthday bash (well, family dinner) is Friday night, and AP's baptism is Sunday with a lunch following at our house.
Phew! Can't wait for the festivities. I have have lists and recipes. literally. everywhere.
Without further ado... some recent (although not so great- due to the photographer) Jelly-Bean pics.
Du-nu...
Du-nu....
DunununununuNAAAA!
What was that you say? Why, it was the Jaws theme as we got closer and closer to a snoozing AP of course! I watched Modern Family last night, so it was on my brain. I think I might also need a nap.
Happy (almost) weekend! I'll be back to document the fun!
Halloween Build-A-Bears!
3 years ago

Sweet sleeping girl. I just want to snuggle up beside her. But it might be weird if I got in the crib.
ReplyDeleteLOL about the shark music. he he.
Enjoy your big weekend. Tell your folks hi.