"EXPELLIARMUS!" (M)
"RRROAAARRR" (L)
"BABY!" (J)
Either way, looks like we've got another Roosta' in the coop.
Speaking of Roosta 1.0, "toys" has become a favorite word. He and his toys go "ni-night", and fake snore. Then, I actually turn the sound machine on and shut the door. I suppose they must all eventually fall asleep.
This is how I find him after naps now:
(Believe me, if I pulled back the covers further... well, we'd wake the rest of the trains and no one wants that.)
Doesn't this expression make him look like he is 15?!
Okay, maybe I'm exaggerating. But, I have started crying at weddings when the mother-of-the-groom is walked down the aisle. I used to make it all the way to the vows.
My caption? "Mom. Seriously? It was like, five minutes ago when I followed you around and demanded your every attention. Now, I'm clearly busy with The Incredibles."
Your's?
I love a good lazy Saturday.

it's the CLAW!! you know, from liar liar. love your kiddies.
ReplyDeletehilarious! he's adorable! brian and i were a little embarrased that 2 of shelby's early words were tv and remote, but then we realized she came by it honestly!
ReplyDeleteI sound redundant, but these pictures of Bean and Roosta are CUTE! Did you watch the office the other night....when they were trying to think of a caption for Pam's illustration? Ha.
ReplyDeleteI could have cried a river at A. Lee's wedding {when S was 5 weeks old} and he {Andrew} and his mom danced to "sugar pie honey bunch." They are both awesome dancers and it looked like they were having so much fun. I'm with ya on the mother of the groom thing. Good thing I have not been to any weddings in a while.
Love the photo of AP with her hand raised! What an expression...she's serious whatever she is thinking! :)
ReplyDeleteHopefully you'll be as blessed as I when I walked down the aisle twice as mother of the groom. So thankful God had blessed each son with a Godly woman to spend the rest of their life with! Both days were the happiest of my life!
I love seeing the pictures of your precious children!! I love the pic of AP with her thumb in her mouth, and J watching his cartoons so intently!!
ReplyDelete