Great, candid photos. I love J's orange and blue hat - did your mom make it? Looks like a fantastic little Saturday! How great that you've gotten to spend so much time with your parents lately. I know its a real treat for them too.
Wife to the man of my dreams. Mama to two in diapers, one Roosta and one Bean. Running around trying to keep things simple. I love to exercise, cook, drink wine, and try to figure out how to use my Nikon.
I love the park! Looks like J and AP loved being there with you, M, Grandpa J and Grammy Sue! You took some great pics!
ReplyDeleteGreat, candid photos.
ReplyDeleteI love J's orange and blue hat - did your mom make it?
Looks like a fantastic little Saturday! How great that you've gotten to spend so much time with your parents lately. I know its a real treat for them too.