J is intense about his play dough. HI-larious. His personality is so cute, and I can tell he has a lot of it!
I was cracking up about AP being such a tiny little thing --- and the fact that I have massive children. They seem to fall down the curve real quick. S is on the small to average side now. Sure do wish he would get Grande's height.
Wife to the man of my dreams. Mama to two in diapers, one Roosta and one Bean. Running around trying to keep things simple. I love to exercise, cook, drink wine, and try to figure out how to use my Nikon.
J is intense about his play dough. HI-larious. His personality is so cute, and I can tell he has a lot of it!
ReplyDeleteI was cracking up about AP being such a tiny little thing --- and the fact that I have massive children. They seem to fall down the curve real quick. S is on the small to average side now. Sure do wish he would get Grande's height.