Thursday, September 10, 2009

My Favorite Snack

Some would call this a small meal.

DSC_1474

It's not. It's just a snack.  Thirty minutes later it becomes an appetizer, and thirty minutes after that a side dish.

If a little EVOO really is good for the heart, M and I will be there with Rachel Ray at the end.

DSC_1469

Just look at that bread...

DSC_1471

Really look...

DSC_1477

So what's the recipe for bread this good?

DSC_1476

1 husband who loves bread as much as you do.

That's it. Someday I will need to document his method to share, but for now I'm keeping all the carbs to myself.

He makes the seasonings for the olive oil too. This time Boris helped.

DSC_1459

But, that picture is blurry. So, let's move on.

The reason I have been without any recipe posts, is because we made a bunch of these a few weekends back and froze multiple dinners.

DSC_1461

We've been alternating between that and hot dogs.

DSC_1067

We have extreme tastes.

And, I suppose it wouldn't be fair to leave out this delicacy that I've been enjoying every night.

DSC_1467

Oh- and peas. We still like peas...

DSC_1464

Although, peaches are gaining.

Watch out peas.

3 comments:

  1. The bread looks AMAZING...yum. Can we borrow Mike for a week?

    I also love your golf pictures...what a gorgeous day it looked like.

    Stephen is still enjoying rice because his mama's too lazy to mash him up some sweet potatoes.

    J is such an adventurous eater.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummm, can I put in an order for a loaf, or 5? I'll pay for shipping...

    Just kidding, but seriously, looks A-MAZING! And I'm pretty sure that while I was in Wisconsin living all by my lonesome, I ate this as a dinner like 3 times a week. Nothing can beat it.

    J is getting so big! And SB is right, so adventurous. Miss y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. [...] Mix up 1 egg with about 1/2 cup of milk. Dunk your ravioli, and then cover in Italian breadcrumbs. I made my own in the food processor with M’s yummy bread and seasoning. [...]

    ReplyDelete