Sundays are rough. Naptime is completely obliterated by church. Usually the Roosta will sleep a meager 30 minutes or so. Not this Sunday. Not a wink. J has never been one for the paci, but there is one in his diaper bag just for Sundays. I didn't mind. I
love the way babies look with pacifiers.

J doesn't quite get the concept though...



There's the picture I've been looking for...

In other news...
It was Uncle Chris' birthday yesterday! J made him a sign.

Then he crawled over the sign.
Things are a little wild these days. Good days.
Happy Tuesday!
yeah for paci's. stephen has taken a liking to his lately too. the cake looks delish...i love semi sweet chocolate.
ReplyDeleteThe close-ups of our boy are PRICELESS...love his wrangling with that paci. I imagine it felt good on his gums. I guess I think they look kind of cute with them too until they're about 5, then...
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Chris!!
sooooo cute!
ReplyDeletefyi, i find out tomorrow if i have swine or if its just viral. if its swine, imma need you (and perez) to update more so i will be entertained the next few days. thanks in advance
baby+paci=cuteness. Just when I thought J couldn't get cuter...
ReplyDelete