Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Tee Party

The other evening J and I joined M for his final holes of twilight golf. And by final I mean his SECOND round of 18. Which turned out to be 9... because a certain Roosta likes to eat dinner at a reasonable hour. And maybe I do too.

It was a gorgeous time of night (and year) to be in a golf cart.  I was thankful for my zoom zoom lens and snapped a few with J in my lap.

DSC_1294

Dad and his bag of sticks were fun to watch, but, the storks-- well, lets just say Mr. Stork was amazing...

DSC_1279

J was fairly helpful on the drives...

DSC_1284

But it's his low center of gravity that really makes J excel on the putting green.

DSC_1295

"Awesome, thanks Dad"

DSC_1303

"I'm gonna go ahead and put that in my mouth now"

DSC_1301

"Then, you need to really get eye level with the ball, get a good feel for the green"

DSC_1304

"Now, chase it down once more..."

DSC_1307

"Put it in your mouth again and then you win."

DSC_1309

Sadly, I would be much more apt at golf playing by J's rules.

3 comments:

  1. Such GREAT pictures! And of course, sweet baby J and daddy time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah honey...I LOVED these photos and your commentary. It's truly what that minature boy is thinking. I'm convinced by the look on his face. What a good belly laugh I enjoyed this morning looking at this blog. Our baby is certainly *star* material, but am I prejudice? I don't think so. Love Gramisu

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS...the photo of the blue heron is a prize winner...crop it and enter it somewhere! It's stunning...again I'm NOT prejudice just because the photographer is MY daughter.

    ReplyDelete