Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Changing it Up

You may have noticed a slightly new blog format and header.  I was inspired by SB, and then a blog-tastic serendipity came along- a tutorial. I'll probably continue to tweak it over the next couple of days.

In other changes, J and I were immediately greeted by fall this morning when we stepped out to have coffee time.  Changing leaves and 70 degree weather with a cool breeze. Ahhhhh.

DSC_1198

This is what fall looks like in our front yard.  The more interesting photo would have been of me holding a Roosta that was chewing on the camera strap while I took pictures.

DSC_1200

This is what a Roosta looks like...

DSC_1201-1

and this, is what a sleepy Roosta looks like.

DSC_1202-1

Happy Fall!

3 comments:

  1. Fall is so fun! Also, your header looks so fun, y'all are making me want to change mine too...

    Look at J's shaggy hair, sooo adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I like it! I changed mine too, but it's just another template. I love J's sleepy photos...he is so beautiful. Hug him from Gramisu please xo

    ReplyDelete