Tuesday, September 22, 2009

(Almost) Mountain Pose

I've already shown off the majority of  Roosta's Yoga skills, but lately he is gaining in proficiency at a new pose.  Yes, that's right, standing is a yoga pose.  Congratulate yourself for doing yoga all day long.

As I mentioned the other day, J has cut a tooth (bottom) and is working on that tooth's next door neighbor.  How fortunate that teething goes hand and hand with pulling up. How necessary it is that I clean the table more often.

DSC_1618

DSC_1607

DSC_1609

Alright, back to business...

DSC_1619

Ta-da!

DSC_1617

No photos for the cruising that follows, we need both hands free so the fun doesn't end in tears.

It would be a blur anyways.  The next photography topic I need to research is shutter speed.

Realistically, I should just get used to a Roosta blur.

6 comments:

  1. i dont think ive ever loved another roosta as much as this one! (or a cake for that matter!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you stopped by my blog. I enjoyed making the coasters with your sweet baby's pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yah Baby J!! Good job! I see you got a "new" table for baby to chew on. Good choice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go baby J!!! Oh the fun things that await you on top of the furniture :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear that you clean the table, since it has been in the Glenn house, Bragg house, East University house, and Farmhouse. But J seems to like it. We are looking forward to the visit October 10! -Chris

    ReplyDelete
  6. we are so excited too!! yeah, J has probably eaten a few bits of very old nihon, but I try to only dwell on the positives. :)

    ReplyDelete