Monday, August 31, 2009

Whole Lot of Little Somethings

Pretty much sums up our weekend. M, J and I cooked, relaxed and went to Costco. We love simple.

DSC_1155

so we did some porch sitting...

DSC_1159

we played...

DSC_1139

And had a little lesson in efficiency...

Oh, I see you.

Be there in one sec.

DSC_1121

Hold on- I'm gonna be right there.

DSC_1122

Boo.

DSC_1123

The worm tactic has failed.

Hope you all had a great weekend... and that you have a good-

*gasp!

DSC_1164

Monday.

5 comments:

  1. J's hair looks pretty red in this series of pics...that's the best kind of weekend. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. baby Stephen's face lit up at the site of these pics...i can see what he's thinking..."oh, that's my friend J."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics! J is SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe he's scooting/worming, so fun!!! The leopards seem to inspire him, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like your new format or template or whatever it's called! and i like the "running around with family eating all the way"- it's perfect for your blog!

    ReplyDelete