Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Bottom Right

(well, our right)

Can you see it?

DSC_1905

How about now?

DSC_1912

Now?!

DSC_1914

Another time then. Too much joy to sit still.

Here's what else Roosta has been working on...

DSC_1919

J likes to ensure that all parts are working properly before he takes it for a spin.

DSC_1917

Look at those legs. I think my next recipe will have to be a Roosta leg sandwich.

DSC_1923

J has taken a few steps with this preferred mode of transportation. But only when it is backwards.

DSC_1926

Allows for tinkering. Tinkering is in the genes. Not mine.

"I get it, Dad and I tinker. Mom, you are just knee slappin' hysterical."

DSC_1906

(please excuse the bad photoshop job.  Anonymity does a number on monograms.)

Thanks, J.  (I thrive on these contrived compliments.)

4 comments:

  1. ok...i'm eating so much oatmeal. also, j has so many cool toys. s wants to come back to y'all's house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those legs...and the smile, and the hair, and the eyes... xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my, J's growing up! Love the new toofer...and the toy. So fun to see the "tinkering" so early :) Miss him (and you)!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. [...] our little this and that.  I plan to have pictures of J making laps around our house with his “lawn mower” [...]

    ReplyDelete