Monday, August 17, 2009

Skis and Peas

I seem to have a lot of posts involving peas lately... but first, our weekend. Friday night we met M's parents for dinner at Mellow Mushroom (and, J ate peas).  Saturday, M, J and I loaded up for a day at the lake with our small group from church (and, J ate peas).  Sadly, I forgot the camera; could have been accidentally on purpose since I knew that Jenny or Chris and Joy would have it covered.

Here are a few photos I've borrowed from them...

IMG_8311

IMG_8301

After not skiing and wakeboarding for over a year, M and I were feeling it on Sunday.

Here's one of all the girls, plus J.  Notice sweet (baby) Caroline ("good times never seem so good" Ok, I'll stop)

k-group lake day076

Here's J (with peas on his face) and Caroline. I can only assume he's trying to figure out why she doesn't have peas on her face.

IMG_8359

Which brings us back to peas (did we ever leave, you ask?).

This is what happens...

DSC_0815

when peas and sweet potatoes...

DSC_0819

are administered by Dad.

DSC_0817

What a treat.

The weekend also included some peanut butter sandwich cookies, but that's another post.

Hope you all had a great weekend too!

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe our baby is coordinating a spoon to mouth already? Love the peas! Lookin' good on the ski too M & L! Also enjoyed seeing little Caroline.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun day! And what a sweet messy baby :)

    ReplyDelete