Thursday, August 20, 2009

Coffee Time

The mornings I am home, J and I like to step outside in our PJ's for a little coffee time.  I make it sound so casual- it's a standing date from 8:15am to 9:00am (we're a tad predisposed to routine at our house).  The leopards pretty much always join us, and M attends on Saturdays. So, what's the draw...?

I love mornings. J loves mornings. I love coffee. J loves outside.  It's a perfect combination.

DSC_0821

Reading the Town book is an important part of coffee time...

DSC_0823

of course, it's necessary to pause and point out the actual cars as they go by...

DSC_0833

sometimes the similarities are down right astounding.

DSC_0836

J can scoot some ground, so coffee time can get a bit turned around...

DSC_0835

when things start to get a little wild, it's usually this time anyways.

DSC_0831

What time?!

DSC_0825

Nap time.

Happy coffee time to all!

5 comments:

  1. awesome...mornings are THE BEST time ever!!! Is it the front porch...I guess so since you are watching cars. So glad I've seen your house so I can imagine this. Love to J.

    ReplyDelete
  2. he is so stinkin cute in his pjs!!!! you are getting great with the camera by the way...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Traditions are nice...great pics as always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so fun...if only our porches and mornings were closer....

    ReplyDelete
  5. [...] other changes, J and I were immediately greeted by fall this morning when we stepped out to have coffee time.  Changing leaves and 70 degree weather with a cool breeze. [...]

    ReplyDelete