J was officially 4 calender months old on the 11th, and he has been adding skills daily to his repertoire. His favorite is rolling back to tummy, he's so proud of himself and grins like crazy every time he does it. He is also a fan of the "where's J?" game. He'll lay on his belly, turn away and put his head down, only to raise it back up seconds later to smile at us; or he'll cover his face with a blanket, briefly chew on it and then rip it away. J also likes to shake his head back and forth vigorously. Naturally M and I now ask him strings of yes/no questions... "do we need to clean the house?", "is it too early for ice cream?", etc. His other 2 tricks speak for themselves...
soooooo adorable! He seems like such a sweet heart....I can't wait to meet him and see this little personality! I hope he keeps up the head shaking thing, that sounds like it's super cute :)
Wife to the man of my dreams. Mama to two in diapers, one Roosta and one Bean. Running around trying to keep things simple. I love to exercise, cook, drink wine, and try to figure out how to use my Nikon.
Sweet pictures! I love the last one of the two of you! :)
ReplyDeletesoooooo adorable! He seems like such a sweet heart....I can't wait to meet him and see this little personality! I hope he keeps up the head shaking thing, that sounds like it's super cute :)
ReplyDelete