Wednesday, June 3, 2009

One Hundred

Today is my 100th post!  To commemorate, I thought I'd list 100 things I love about J.  Psych!  As enthralling as that would be for me, I will not subject your attention span to a new mother's musings.  Although, naturally, I will devote this post to J.  J's favorite "hobby" at the moment is playing with the monkey rattle.  Grabbing it, shaking it, chewing it and finally throwing or dropping it.  He then squeals with joy at the thud as we clap, cheer and retrieve it.  I've heard this gets old... we're just not quite there yet.

Oh, I see you, Mr. Monkey...

DSC04178

Got it!

DSC04179

Mine!

DSC04181

Deal... or no deal?

DSC04183

No Deal! I'm keeping the monkey!

DSC04184

Happy 100!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on 100 blogs! This is my favorite blog to read on the whole network--most definitely, without a single doubt. I get to see J here...oh I'm so in love with that child! You'd think we were related! xo ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. [...] may also be wondering why our infant is on the kitchen counter, but that was yesterday’s post.  M immediately thought I had accidentally messed with the settings (and normally, he’d be [...]

    ReplyDelete