Thursday, June 25, 2009

Our Texans Have Landed

My sister, Anna, and her two children, Riley and Megan, arrived yesterday.  Today we went to the Space Center AND the pool.  I think that's the first time I've done two activities in one day since J was born.  I don't really have time for a blog post, but while Nemo is playing for the second time today I can post a few pictures...

Trying to catch the cousins all smiling, all looking at the same camera and not moving... (HA)

DSC_0778

Uncle M playing soccer with Riley (notice Maggie-cat, little freaked out)...

DSC_0790

Megan following the soccer ball...

DSC_0792

J learning what astronauts do...

DSC_0819

Now I can take one of Anna...

DSC_0820

Space shot...

DSC_0826

Snack time...

DSC_0839

Saturn V

DSC_0860

There are no pictures of the pool, because I simply cannot carry one more thing through the gate.   More details tomorrow, right now I'm thinking J isn't the only one who needs an 8:30 bedtime.

4 comments:

  1. oh my how Riley and Megan have grown! Huge! Sounds like y'all had a fun filled, scratch that, fun packed day :) I know you will enjoy having your seester around for a little bit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all so cute together. Riley looks so tall from the pictures and Megan is too precious. Of course J looks great too! Please tell Anna hi! Maybe yall need to have nap time today.

    I love the way Leslie wrote seester. Ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. More pics please!!! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. [...] a full Thursday, and in spite of the 95 degree heat (with 95% humidity) we kept up our activity level.  Anna, [...]

    ReplyDelete