

This week I have been helping out with registration at Crocodile Dock VBS. I have been so impressed by how our whole church- all age groups- pulls together to make sure VBS runs smoothly and that every child and parent is shown the gospel from the time they arrive in the parking lot. While J is a few years off from being in a class, someone took the time to do a craft with the infants. So, today when I picked J up from the nursery, I was given my very first pieces of art! This absolutely made my day, no, week. Since my excitement far outweighs my vocabulary I'll just say- AWWWWWWWWWW, OMGOSH, YAAAAAAAAY!
Cannot wait to proudly display these exceptional finger paintings on our refrigerator. Oh, who am I kidding- I'm going to frame them.

That is the sweetest thing I've ever seen! You're such a good mama....sweet little J :)
ReplyDeleteI just KNEW he'd be an artist, and now we have proof...runs in the family. :o)
ReplyDeleteI agree with Leslie...you are a good mama. xo
[...] activities: the rec room, music and crafts. I think by today he was wiped out. If you remember last year he brought home some precious crafts. This year was no different… my friend Amanda was in charge of nursery crafts & music [...]
ReplyDelete