We were three-wide-double-wide.
Here's the line-up, oldest to youngest. Please humor my captions, and prepare yourself for a lot of baby-blues.
Graham (Leslie's). 2 years, 5 months. Blurry. Darn.
Jackson (Leslie's). 7.5 months.
AP (mine). 6.5 months.
Laurie (SB's). 2.5 months.
The big boys watched Toy Story and texted constantly.
The littles played.
| "Hey, Jackson... friends share their giraffes..." |
| "No, AP. Friends hold hands." |
| "Laurie. You simply must let me borrow that onesie." |
Future Auburn freshman roommates and football dates, 2029.
| "Jackson. Is that Ralph Lauren? We don't cry while wearing Ralph Lauren." |
And, to prove I saw my friends, too.
So. There were falls, tears and laughs. J slept about 8.5 hours in 24 hours (usually it's closer to 14) and we watched Toy Story at 3 am. Still very worth it to see these friends. Nell, we missed you!
Thanks for hosting all of us in your clutter-free home, SB!

This made me 'lol'.
ReplyDeleteLove all the pics. So glad you took so many. We really looked like a parade on our walk - ha.
Yes Nell was very missed!
Oh that was wonderful!!! Amazing seeing them all lined up....what dolls...I didn't know AP was so IN TO fashion! smiles....xo
ReplyDeleteThis looks so fun! I guess when one of you has a baby, the others do, too!
ReplyDeletelove this, and the captions. friends are great!
ReplyDeleteI wish I could've seen y'all walking. I love how BH walks have evolved over the years. We've come a long way from the good ol' TCBY route. Or Bruno's if you were feeling really ambitious. Looks like a blast! See you very soon!!
ReplyDeleteLove this post! I'm so glad you all were able to visit! J looks cute in his Woody pjs and AP in her polka dot sundress! Leslie and Sarah Barry's babies are soooo precious!
ReplyDeleteAhh!!! All your kiddos are SUPER cute. So glad you all were able to get together...catching up with old friends is the best!
ReplyDeletehahahahaha, love all the pictures and captions. Thanks for making the long drive and to J for sacrificing so much sleep! You're right though, totally worth it. if only for the walk/parade, ha! talk to you soon!
ReplyDelete