Today our little Bean is 6 months old! Please indulge me as I show you a gazillion pictures that I took this week. Non-family, you've been warned.
I'll pepper in what AP has been up to, for my record.
The little red rocking chair was Popo's (M's Dad) when he was little. Isn't it precious? Thanks, Popo! J's friend Allie let us borrow a ton of her baby clothes- this is one of the adorable items- thanks, Lauren!
The little red rocking chair was Popo's (M's Dad) when he was little. Isn't it precious? Thanks, Popo! J's friend Allie let us borrow a ton of her baby clothes- this is one of the adorable items- thanks, Lauren!
We haven't been to her 6 month appointment yet, but I'm guessing she's in the ballpark of 13lbs, while still being on the tall side. Little string Bean. They make baby skinny jeans for her.
Close to sitting up without help. Although, she loves being on her belly so much that she doesn't try very hard.
Laughing...(J gets the biggest laughs)
and very bashful. She's already so girlie, amazes us.
But, don't let that act fool you, she's a live wire. Reaching and grabbing everything, willing herself forward. A lot of times taking only one nap, I don't think she wants to miss a thing that J is doing.
She started waving in the last week...
and is up on all fours.
She started eating solids at about 5.5 months. LOVES them. A DREAM to feed (sorry, J). We were going to wait a few more weeks, but she was making us uncomfortable at dinner time with all the stares and smacking.
Her favs are all the orange vegetables and any fruit. Although, the green stuff is a go if it's mixed with some apples and rice cereal.
I'm not making baby food this time. The Gerber jar phase is short, and the toddler diet is coming. Mama is tired.
Bean, you are already such a pleasant little person! We cannot wait to learn more about you!

Her smile is too precious for words and she is so beautiful in her smocked dress. Looking a lot like M, I think.
ReplyDeleteL has her two month appt. tomorrow. I bet she's every bit of 13 lbs. She's HUGE!!!
She is precious! You can see her cute personality in all of the pictures!
ReplyDeletehappy half birthday ap! you're adorable!
ReplyDeleteShe is so sweet! Love the pics!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing these great pics!! AP is so so precious...and so is J!!! Two wonderful blessings!!!
ReplyDeleteI agree with SB. AP's smile is absolutely the best!! She looks like such a happy baby.
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely precious!!! What a little girl. Smocked dresses and shy glances...adorable. Can't believe she's up on all fours, so grown up! Can't wait to see her!
ReplyDeleteCutest thing EVER!!! I can't believe her - she's growing so fast!! (Someone is way behind in their blog reading...ahem!) :) She looks so much like M in the 2nd pic. Love it!!!
ReplyDeleteShe looks so grown up at 6 months...a heart breaker with that smile. What a blessing she and J are! Happy 6 month Birthday little bean! Grammy and Grampy love you! xoxo
ReplyDelete