I agree with all of the above. Did your mom make the hat? It is so adorably "girly- girly" without being "frou-frou." (My ability to describe fashion could get me job with Vogue.)
Maybe SB will get into crocheting (or is it knitted) now that you've both got little girls.
Your mom has a great eye for size! That hat fits AP perfectly! How does she like sitting in the Bumbo? So wish I had come up with the idea for that invention. :)
Wife to the man of my dreams. Mama to two in diapers, one Roosta and one Bean. Running around trying to keep things simple. I love to exercise, cook, drink wine, and try to figure out how to use my Nikon.
Um...I adore this hat! How cute.
ReplyDeleteSO stinking cute!!! Lindsay, she is a doll!
ReplyDeletewow. too stinkin' cute...
ReplyDeleteI agree with all of the above. Did your mom make the hat? It is so adorably "girly- girly" without being "frou-frou." (My ability to describe fashion could get me job with Vogue.)
ReplyDeleteMaybe SB will get into crocheting (or is it knitted) now that you've both got little girls.
cuteness!!!
ReplyDeleteOh I'm so glad she'll leave it on!!! What a little doll she is...xoxoxoxo
ReplyDeleteI love the hat! I guess your mom made it?! Precious!!
ReplyDeleteYour mom has a great eye for size! That hat fits AP perfectly! How does she like sitting in the Bumbo? So wish I had come up with the idea for that invention. :)
ReplyDelete