But, back to the subject at hand- the final leg of Christmas!
Tuesday morning we loaded up once again to spend the day celebrating with M's family. My mother-in-law had made a yummy brunch and BBQ baked potatoes for dinner. We ate, opened presents, ate... you know the story.
Thanks once again to the self timer.
J was getting quite comfortable with the whole present thing.
"and this one, is for Jack..."
Helping out Momo
ELMO EXTREME!
MONSTERS! Ok, I might have been just as excited about these. Monsters, Inc. stuff is impossible to find right now. But, Uncle Chris pulled through! He found a "Mike" AND Pixar bath toys with "Sully". Big hit.
DID YOU SEE THIS!?
J is also very into Nemo and Buzz.
Bean took a nice snooze and let J and I open up her gifts.
and snoozed...
and, fighting a snooze.
M and I
Just when you think it couldn't get any better... there was still snow on the ground!
Notice his adorable sweater from Uncle Chris and Aunt Minzey. Also, notice how OLD he looks!
Bean came out to see what all the fuss was about.
Then she had to do an outfit change and come back out. TO SHOW OFF HER JEGGINGS! Thanks, Aunt Minzey. If I can't be in style, my 3 month old will be...
And, finally, one of all the kids.
What a fabulous way to wrap up the Christmas season! Thank you for everything, Momo and Popo!

I love that Jack made the kids picture. And your baby girl is sporting jeggings. All the rage with the teenagers I hear.
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures! Love the lighting! So glad you moved to Blogger and now I can comment! ha! Sweet, sweet family!
ReplyDeleteLove Bean's jeggings! So cute. Glad you are on blogger now. It is easier for me to comment. No logging into wordpress!
ReplyDeleteYour new home is great. I love not having to login to Wordpress! What a beautiful family. Adorable pictures. Love the Monsters Inc. paraphernalia. Pixar rox. And AP gets all her style secrets from her mother!
ReplyDeleteJ really does look so grown up! And I can't believe how big AP has gotten!
ReplyDeleteLove em all. J does look pretty grown up in that sweater and of course Bean is being sweet as always. Love to everyone. xo
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures! Especially that one of you and AP :). J looks like a teenager. How do we make them stop?!?!
ReplyDeleteLove it all! I love how AP looks in her jeggings and "uggs" and how J lines up his Disney characters. :) Jack has certainly grown since the last similar group shot you all took out on the deck. :) The family photo is great! Thanks!
ReplyDeleteGreat chatting with you tonight {even during THAT hour}! My favorite pics in this post are the ones of AP being so snuggly with M and P.
ReplyDeleteAnd J in his cozy coupe in the snow! He and S would have a time with their cars. We took a spin around the culdesac in ours today.
4 things:
ReplyDelete1) love the pic of you and m
2) c has the same brown sweater that j has on (no big surprise, huh?!)
3) so glad j is using the hat that c won't wear
4)you look fabulous!!! can you promise i will look decent after this pregnancy? :)