Welcome to the new blog! It may take me a little while to get our new home all spiffed up and decorated... thank you for your patience and I welcome your blogger advise!
Last installment of our Christmas vacation coming soon!
Halloween Build-A-Bears!
3 years ago

It's looking fantastic already! Love your header. xo
ReplyDeleteso glad you joined the blogspot. we've had no trouble with ours for 4.5 years...
ReplyDeleteyou're the first person I've known to switch from wordpress to blogspot. Does wordpress limit you on images?
ReplyDeleteYES! Now I can comment! Woop Woop!
ReplyDeleteLove it! The new header is great.... Happy new blog home!
ReplyDeletewelcome welcome. new header is great. i think you're gonna like it here!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove the header photos and colors you've chosen. I know the HTML code to get rid of the top menu bar (aka "Next blog" etc) if you want to use it. The only drawback to deleting it is losing the easy sign-in function. However, I just go straight to blogger.com to post. When I had the menu bar and clicked on "Next Blog" it would always direct me to a strange one. Ha ha
ReplyDelete