Monday, January 4, 2010

Excuses, Excuses

My laptop battery died.

My charger was at work.

M and I both had 5 days off in a row and I didn't want to spend it on the computer.

M put up crown molding in 3 rooms.

We painted and redecorated our bedroom.

We did the final coat of paint in the living room.

I bought (and returned) 7 different pairs of curtains (still not settled).

And finally, now that I have my laptop charged up I don't have my camera with me to load pictures. Pictures sharing the aforementioned house projects, homemade frappuccinos, meatball subs, proof that J is standing (and has taken a few tiny steps), and that he is sporting 2 front teeth.

These are my excuses for not blogging. They are all true, which means I will have interesting things to post. Stay tuned.

In the meantime...


Here's a little side-Roosta-hair...



and a tasteful bath shot...



These pictures were taken with the 35mm f/1.8 lens that M's parents gave me for Christmas.  I have not taken it off my camera yet. The most amazing indoor pictures!

Happy Monday AND Happy New Year!

Lemon, out.


6 comments:

  1. good excuses but i will say i miss ya on the blog. can't wait to hear more about the lens!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you have a lot of great blog material coming our way! Yay! Super about the new lens! Love the two photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos with your new lens! Can't wait to see the new toofies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun holiday projects, can't wait to see the pictures! And I can't believe J is standing....i'm sure it's as cute as ever. And when I finally grow up and get a nice camera will you pleeease give me a step by step tutorial? pleeease? kthanks :) miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pictures are wonderful! I can't wait to see what you've done to the house! And to see you guys soon to catch up on everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Big A got the same lens for Christmas! I hate how you have to stand further away, but it does look better in natural light!

    ReplyDelete