With so much time inside due to the cold weather, we have found inventive ways to entertain ourselves...
In addition to sitting in drawers, Roosta loves, loves, LOVES, the leopards.

Maggie is his favorite. For whatever reason she tolerates the "attention" longer than Jake.

A certain 2 front teeth just missed the Christmas deadline as well...

I know this one is super blurry, but I love it. This is the face and point of view M and I see constantly.

But, our BIGGEST news is that J is taking his first steps! See for yourself.
The video is silent because You Tube will not allow licensed music to play in the background. We were listening to the Garden State Soundtrack, not rap, as his dance movements would imply.


Wow! I am so impressed with his determination! I wish I had some of that drive in me! Way to go, J! {It's only fitting he begin his dancing in a kitchen.}
ReplyDeleteNO WAY!!! I love those clumsy little steps and dance moves! Too cute.
ReplyDeleteCould this be the BEST BLOG ever? Love those teeth! Big boy! xo
ReplyDeleteOH MY GOSH!!!! So cute. Can't believe it's already that time! Oh, and so precious that he loves the cats. G loves the cats too and it's a mystery to me why mable doesn't run away. Like you said, they probably love the attention on some level, haha! And so fun that he got his top teeth, go baby J!!
ReplyDeleteI think he's got a future in yoga! His balance is impressive!
ReplyDeleteLove the static hair in the first photo! Love how he loves the cats! Those front teeth are looking good! Love his determination on learning to walk! He's amazing!
ReplyDeleteJ is so cute!
ReplyDeleteok, just watched it on a normal computer with a working video function. I can't believe how fast J is!!! I love that he is bound and determined to stand and walk no matter how many times he falls on his tush. Crawling is for babies. And you can see how proud of himself he is :) I miss him!
ReplyDelete