While we were driving I did catch those teeth with the camera on my phone. It has only taken me till late 2009 to figure out how to email them to myself.

This is the exact same look that M gives me when I take his picture too many times.

This weekend we nearly completed the living room, went on an 11 mile run, and made a quick (dehydrated) stop by our church's Fall Festival- one little monkey in tow (more pictures trapped on my camera). Needless to say, we reached our threshold of activity and exhaustion. Our whole house was in bed by 6:30 last night. That's how you get your child to sleep 14 hours.
Hundreds of Samford Lawn pictures to follow...
Have a great Monday!

I hate we missed you at church! Can't wait to see more of your pics from the weekend!
ReplyDeleteSo sorry we didn't see you at Harvest Hey Day! Did J sport a costume?
ReplyDeleteThanks J for showing us your new toofies finally! Good job mommie! xo
ReplyDelete