Well, not quite nothing. I do have this...

and this...

and while this may not technically be a recipe, I can show that we have been putting our pepper jack cheese to good use.

And Roosta cut bottom tooth #2. He's a little shy about it.

I suppose this all really is something... for now.
I wanted to do a photography post on ISO, metering and white balance. The above photos were supposed to be my examples, but I forgot what setting I was doing and why. I seem to forget what I'm doing and why a lot these days. And because it's nap time, I really should be getting things done instead of blogging. Alas, my photography post will have to wait.

I'll just have to snap away at our sweet J again, darn.

beautiful photos!
ReplyDeleteJ is growing up so much! I need to see him soon...Love me some jack cheese. So many possibilities.
ReplyDeletethose first pics gave me chills....why are his eyes so honest and precious?!? i'd squeeeze him if we were closer. darn...
ReplyDeleteEl Nino is craving that burger! First shot of J is awesome.
ReplyDeleteOh yessss, the hamburger looks decadent!!
ReplyDeleteI want to SEE those toofies J! Open wide sweet baby...xo Love Gramisu xoox
ReplyDelete