Monday, January 24, 2011

Deja Vu

May 15, 2009 (J is 3 months. We couldn't wait for him to grow and try everything.)

Excuse the awful red-eye repair... old point-and-shoot camera

January 23, 2011 (AP is roughly 4 months. Since she is the youngest and I am constantly in denial about her growing up, we didn't even put her in the jump up till now... not that she's anywhere big enough now, but we did wait another month.)



June 7, 2009 (J is a few days shy of 4 months)


December 18, 2010 (Bean is 3 months and a week) OK, so the beard is pretty different, Dad is still hilarious.


June 6, 2009 (J is 4 months)



December 2, 2010 (Bean is almost 3 months)




I'm sure there will be plenty more pictures to compare.

It is amazing to watch them do so many of the same things, but already see such distinct personalities shining through. J is a straight up ham. Loves to laugh and make others laugh. And, before I had a comparison I didn't give full credit to the unreal amount of energy he has.  Bean, you can already tell is very thoughtful and super laid back.  Other mamas: don't be mad at me for saying this, but, she's not even fussy during the witching hours.

Happy Monday!

4 comments:

  1. I'm so thankful for your blog! What great comparisons to see how similar yet how different they are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I can only hope when we have a second one they won't fuss during witching hour....that would be unreal.

    Lindsey - don't worry - I stalk your blog too :). I so want J and LG to be friends. Oh, and your minestrone soup...FANTASTIC. I could have fed a small army with the amount it made!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super post to see the comparisons...wow...God's creations are so so amazing! M too! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are such fun comparisons. The ones on the playmat remind me of the cute ones we have of J and S together. No doubt a framer for their dorm room.

    AP is just a doll!!!

    ReplyDelete