SHE IS PRECIOUS, and I'm not gonna lie, not all newborns are! In fact, I would venture to say that most aren't. But she IS!! Love the pictures. Can't wait to meet her!!! Hope you're all doing well!
You are so beautiful, AP! Can't wait to see you in person! Great pictures, L! And your mom is so talented. I was wondering where this precious hat came from!
OH MY WORD, I am in LOVE!!! She is SO sweet - I can't wait to meet her in person!! Fabulous pictures, mama! :)
(And PS - quick apology - I wanted so bad to stick my head in and say Hi while y'all were in the hospital, and kept intending to when we were there with my in-laws, but every single time I ran out of time!! Boo for terrible parking and slow elevators...) :)
Wife to the man of my dreams. Mama to two in diapers, one Roosta and one Bean. Running around trying to keep things simple. I love to exercise, cook, drink wine, and try to figure out how to use my Nikon.
SHE IS PRECIOUS, and I'm not gonna lie, not all newborns are! In fact, I would venture to say that most aren't. But she IS!! Love the pictures. Can't wait to meet her!!! Hope you're all doing well!
ReplyDeleteKim
You are so beautiful, AP! Can't wait to see you in person!
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures, L! And your mom is so talented. I was wondering where this precious hat came from!
gosh she looks like J!
ReplyDeleteprecious.
ReplyDeleteOHHHHHH I miss her and J so much.... sad face...xo grammy
ReplyDeleteThe crochet hat is just beautiful and AP is the perfect model for it. :) She's so precious and does look like J. Keep the photos coming!
ReplyDeleteOH MY WORD, I am in LOVE!!! She is SO sweet - I can't wait to meet her in person!! Fabulous pictures, mama! :)
ReplyDelete(And PS - quick apology - I wanted so bad to stick my head in and say Hi while y'all were in the hospital, and kept intending to when we were there with my in-laws, but every single time I ran out of time!! Boo for terrible parking and slow elevators...) :)