

J will bring us his books before bedtime. Usually he brings one to M, one to me. Sometimes he changes his mind mid-book who needs to be reading what. Dada does an exceptional voice for the Big Hungry Bear.
The Little Mouse, the Red Ripe Strawberry, and the Big Hungry Bear (which is so beautifully illustrated by the way, thank you Aunt Nell and Uncle Joseph), and J's new "big brother book" given to him by Momo and Popo are favorites along with old standbys, Go Dog Go!, Mouse on the Moon and Pajama Time.

J loves it when we ask him to point things out. We love watching his little vocabulary expand daily.

J loves this page. He likes to identify the silverware.


And then there's the Mamma, Dada, baby and big brother to see...



Then we go find green blanket, and it's off to bed.
The End.

I'm so glad he likes the book!! I seriously have such vivid memories of reading it as a child. That strawberry just looks sooooo delicious. J's literacy makes me very proud. Precious pics! I want to read to him one day soon!
ReplyDelete" He likes to identify the silverware" - ha ha. Kids are so funny.
ReplyDeleteWhat fun to have a little reader on your hands! He's precious in his pj's.
It just doesn't get any more precious than this! I love how his little toes just curl up! I loves how he loves to be read to. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteJ looks like he's really into it right along with dada. Very very sweet. Only 3 more days! YaY! xo
ReplyDeleteMy favorite is pajama time! And when he says "baby" in that big brother book!
ReplyDelete