Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Mother & Baby E514

This post is a little later than I wanted... but sleep deprivation, a busy toddler, and wonderful family time have rightly taken preference!

As mentioned in my last post, my parents flew in the day after AP was born.  Such a blessing that in spite of being very far away they were able to meet AP so early.  They stayed with J at our house Saturday night, which also meant that they were able to spend some quality time with our new big brother. M's family was also in and out of the hospital visiting, it was so nice to spend time with everyone!

I'm not going to include much narrative for the following pictures.  First of all, I think they are pretty self explanatory. Second, AP is starting to make a fuss... Third, M just saved J from an old-fashioned face plant and it's only a matter of time before he comes over here and pushes every button on the laptop... oh, and it's close to dinner time.





I do have to mention that AP wiggled her "hugs" tag off on Saturday and security beat down our door...

seriously, no more captions... typing with one hand.

























OK, I have hands again.

Watching some football... it was still a Fall Saturday after all.



From my sister and her family... who are too far away.



Sweet friends...



Aunt Minsey made sure AP had a bow. :)



And, we're (finally!) outta here.



I'll leave you of one last shot of blondie.



Back (hopefully) soon.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for more pictures! You look great and so does AP.
    Her little blonde hairs and smooth skin are too sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! Love her highlights. Hope y'all are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lindsay, you are such a sweet mom to baby J and AP! Hope the day with your parents was great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blog entry! I just love all the photos. AP is just beautiful. Your parents are so sweet! Linton and I enjoyed them staying with us all last week. They are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete