We stayed at the beautiful Opryland, it was literally an explosion of Christmas. Here is a picture I found on a google image search. This is just one wing, amazing.

I did snap a couple of pictures with my camera phone...
M and I ordered sushi Friday night, and lots of it.

Aunt Mary Lindsey helped J out with some bread...

M, J and Popo waiting in line for brunch...

Saturday night I was under the weather so M, J and I stayed in.
We returned on Sunday to find out that it is THE WEEK OF Christmas! Thankfully, most of my shopping is done. But I am still recovering from a bug, have a Roosta to chase, 1 more day of work to wake up for, spinning classes to be taught, wrapping to be done, and a mess of a house.
So, see you on the 26th!
Merry Christmas!!!
"Sovereign Lord, as you have promised,
you now dismiss your servant in peace.
For my eyes have seen your salvation,
which you have prepared in the sight of all people,
a light for revelation to the Gentiles
and for glory to your people Israel."
Luke 2: 29-32

oh my, your bug sounds terrible. hope you are feeling better by today. can't wait to see pics of the Roosta on Christmas.
ReplyDeleteGlad you got to enjoy Opryland before the bug hit. Great picture of the fellows! xo
ReplyDelete