Here's our memory lane...
Roommates ready for formal (2 different one's). Interesting fact: Leslie took her platonic friend from high school, M, to this formal and doubled with me and my date. This is where it all started folks, thanks to Leslie.

Our wedding (SB's eyes are closed, but this is all I have at the moment)...

SB's wedding... (how did we not get shots of the 4 of us? Maybe someone else has them)


Leslie's wedding...



Nell's wedding (finally got our picture right)...

What fun.
Meanwhile, M will be spending the weekend with his college roommates and friends, coincidentally at Joseph and Nell's house (but I've already told that story). So these guys (forgive the crop, great friends on the left side too, they just couldn't make the weekend)...


and this crazy guy on the right...

will have some fun of their own. Of course, the girls have been cooking and planning meals for the past month (more to follow on that), while the guys will be content with some krystal runs (and I think Nell's parents have been kind enough to let them take over their grill and pool).
Happy Friday!

[...] Posted by Lindsay under Baby J, Out and About, Out of Towners Leave a Comment Nell, Sarah Barry, Leslie and I (with Stephen, Graham and J, of course) had a great weekend together. It’s always nice to [...]
ReplyDelete[...] here is “the roof”. I think all of my roommates would agree that this was our favorite “bar” in Auburn. That far left window was the [...]
ReplyDelete