SB and Stephen arrived first. SB and I were inseparable from about the summer after 7th grade through our senior year. Then, we were roommates our freshman year in college, and again junior and senior year. Seeing our babies (a mere 2.5 months apart) play together was surreal.
You like Mr. Frog?! I like Mr. Frog, too!

Sophomore year we lived on our respective sorority halls, SB with Nell, and Leslie and I. Junior and senior year we all piled in the Barnhouse with a few others, and we were proud barnhouse chickens until graduation in 2005.
Nell and Leslie arrived at happy hour and our reunion was complete. We also gained a very mobile, Graham Cracker.
For the next 36 hours we talked...
we lounged...




we were silly...

we got sleepy...

so, we napped...

and in between it all, we ate...

and ate... but, more on the food tomorrow.
Saturday night we even left the little gentleman at home to get margaritas and dinner.
Thanks for coming, friends.

Sweet. I'm so bummed that it is over...life is precious. Y'all have a great week! You got some great pictures.
ReplyDeleteWhat a precious weekend. I love you all dear friends! I know I say it all the time, but I hate that we don't live closer....but then we'd never spend a solid 48 hours talking and talking like we did. Loved it. Can't wait to do it again! Miss y'all already!
ReplyDelete[...] 28, 2009 Meal By Meal Posted by Lindsay under Out of Towners, Recipes Leave a Comment I posted yesterday about the people, now I’ll get to the heart of the matter- the [...]
ReplyDeleteWhat beautiful babies and mommies! Y'all look wonderful...Love, Gramisu
ReplyDelete[...] our stop by Farm House (M’s fraternity) OR the Barn House yet (the house I lived in with all these girls, this crazy cat and one more that is sans blog). Farms and barns, yet neither one of us were [...]
ReplyDelete[...] As I’ve mentioned before, SB and I have been friends since 7th grade and were college roommates 3 out of 4 years. Seeing our babies steal sippy cups from one another is still mind-blowing. [...]
ReplyDelete