J finds it a little difficult to nap at daycare (you don't nap around your friends either). Today, all that partying takes it's toll and it's hard to make it to that 8:30am nap. I know I've wanted to drop head first into my cheerios before too.
oh my goodness, so sweet! I mean, he's OUT. Mouth hanging open kind of out...poor guy. Being so cute and social must be hard work :) Can't wait to see him!
Wife to the man of my dreams. Mama to two in diapers, one Roosta and one Bean. Running around trying to keep things simple. I love to exercise, cook, drink wine, and try to figure out how to use my Nikon.
oh my goodness, so sweet! I mean, he's OUT. Mouth hanging open kind of out...poor guy. Being so cute and social must be hard work :) Can't wait to see him!
ReplyDeleteAwww...zonked out. Eating exhausts Gramisu too J!
ReplyDeletePoor guy! So sweet!
ReplyDeleteThis is so cute!
ReplyDelete