For the love of Christ compels us, because we are convinced that one died for all, and therefore all died. And He died for all, that those who live should no longer live for themselves but for Him who died for them and was raised again.
2 Corinthians 5:14-15
M, J and I celebrated Easter with M's family. Sunday morning we drove down in time for church and then enjoyed Easter lunch. J really made it all happen by sleeping like a pro Saturday night, we had previously not been too optimistic about making it by 9am. With so many arms eager to hold J, M and I could actually sit down and enjoy the delicious spread M's mom had put together. J showed off his play mat skills to everyone and a few hours (and several chocolate bunnies) later we started home in time for J to nap in the car. As we were leaving I remembered to take some pictures, but at this point J was pretty tired so he (sort of) humored me while we snapped just this one.

The rest of the day J was M's buddy for watching the Masters. I must admit I actually got into it this year too. Pretty sure J was cheering for Tiger because Jake told him that was close to "leopard".

Cute photo of y'all...xo
ReplyDelete