Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Anybody Remember Boone?

M and I have been re-watching LOST Season 4 in anticipation of the Season 5 premier on the 21st.  After a year hiatus I am reminded of all the frustrating questions we are still left with... Any thoughts from fellow Lost-ies?

[polldaddy poll=1255351]


3 comments:

  1. I voted "Other: 4 Toed Statue better not be a fake", because I want there to have been an ancient (future) civilization that initially inhabited the island that used its powers for peaceful existence until outsiders (e.g. Dharma) wanted to use it for evil/profit. That or if the polar bears really did figure out the food device quicker than Sawyer did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. [...] premier.  One hour recap and two brand new (and hopefully revealing) hours. Also the results of my LOST poll are in… drum roll… apparently no one likes polls!  Perhaps other bloggers have had [...]

    ReplyDelete
  3. [...] also going to give the poll thing one more shot, despite my last failed attempt. View Poll [...]

    ReplyDelete