Tuesday, January 20, 2009

In the words of Andy Bernard...

"Gonna go home, get my beer on, get my LOST on"

-Andy Bernard, The Office

Well, it is finally here, the season 5 premier.  One hour recap and two brand new (and hopefully revealing) hours. Also the results of my LOST poll are in... drum roll... apparently no one likes polls!  Perhaps other bloggers have had poll success, do share your secret.  Regardless, the results are: One vote for "Why is Kate with Jack and not Sawyer" (SB, was this you?) and one vote in "other" from M (see comment).  But I'm gonna go ahead and allow nepotism and count M's vote, so 2 votes, it a tie!  I suppose this is karma for never voting on anyone else's poll.   Deep down I know all the Lost-ies are much more psyched about tonight than the poll reflected.   Here's another ABC sanctioned "everything you need to know" video...





1 comment:

  1. Maybe the season premier will put you into labor, hopefully not until the end...you would hate to miss some of the show.

    ReplyDelete