This past Sunday afternoon was my baby shower in M's parent's town hosted by M's Aunt Glynice, 2 cousins, Meredith & Mallory, and 2 ladies from their church, Judie & Connie. Thank you, hostesses! M & I really appreciate you all planning such a great shower for baby boy. Topping it all off, my Mom was able to fly in! She arrived on Friday night, so we fit in a BabiesRUs run and started on the daunting task of organizing the nursery. Saturday, we loaded up a distraught Jake (due to the weather... Maggie apparently had prior commitments and didn't seem to mind being left out in a thunderstorm) and headed to M's parents to grill out and spend the night.
The shower on Sunday was wonderful, I had a great time visiting with family and being able to meet more of my in-law's friends. Baby boy's room is full with adorable (and
manly) outfits, blankets, toys & of course, monkeys. Thank you, everyone!
M and I before church (36 weeks!)

Mallory, Glynice, Me, Janice & Meredith

My Mom and I

Monkeys!


Mallory's pretty (and tasty) cupcake tree


Opening gifts


This weekend also marked exactly 36 weeks, that means only 27 days to countdown until my due date. Hopefully baby boy will stick relatively close to the schedule. Thanks to modern medicine he shouldn't be too far off the mark...
I think the weekend went too fast! You look wonderful...so does M. xo
ReplyDelete