Thursday, April 7, 2011

Bean Bop

It's gonna be a busy, fun and early start to the weekend tomorrow, so I gotta get some Bean on the blog.

We went to the park last Saturday and she was wearing a sun hat.  How can something so simple be so adorable. 


{Forgive me those dang shadows}










I realize that those last few were all pretty much the same picture.

I'll finish it up with one with Dad. By the way, Dad makes that expression all the time.

So. We just let him eat our fingers, now?
 Happy (almost) weekend! I know we're excited!

7 comments:

  1. That sunhat on her is cute to perfection. I'm lovin' it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her little nose is just about the cutest one I've ever seen. She is just adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm going to whip out AP's sunhat right now! so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is too cute, I love her little sunhat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a new desktop background...The first one of her looking into the playground mirror...oh what a doll!!! She doesn't look anything like me does she...hmmmmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the sunhat!! AP looks adorable in these pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. AP does look like Grammie Sue! I love the photo of her looking in the mirror too. Well, actually, I love all of the photos!

    ReplyDelete