Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The Boys


Yes, those are swim diapers. They have Nemo on them after all, and also serve as excellent hats. Speaking of swim, anyone have any experience taking a two-year-old and a nine month old to the pool? Products? Leashes?


I've also noticed that 99% of the pictures posted of J lately are of him in his Woody pj's. We do occasionally put clothes on him, however, J has been battling horrible allergies, eczema and a sinus infection. A trip to our doctor and the allergist have turned things around, so you just might see him dressed and outside sometime soon.


Hugs. Sweet boy.


The next day, Maggie the cat snuck inside while we were out and peed on that rug. 

I suppose bare hardwoods in the bedroom are better for allergies anyways.

That's all I have for now. Roosta did get his mane cut on Saturday, looks quite handsome. 

3 comments:

  1. Cute guys...I remember when we were there that J liked that Woody jammy top so I just figured he wouldn't let you take it off...cute photos. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are the cutest pj's.
    Boys rock.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Woody shirt...and the Buzz shirt...and the Thomas the Train shirt...

    ReplyDelete