Thursday, April 21, 2011

Happy Easter

"And he died for all, that those who live might no longer live for themselves but for Him who died for them and was raised again." 2 Corinthians 5:15














Our Easter eggs lasted an hour and a half in between boiling water and egg salad. That has to be some kind of record.

Happy Easter to you all!

6 comments:

  1. I gotta say I just loved all the photos of AP here and there throughout the post. She was just loving watching the guys dye the eggs. I remember doing this with M and C when they were about that age. I can still smell the vinegar and eggs. :) Loved the stickers on J's shirt. That could be a new fashion statement. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your haircut, J! So handsome :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much fun! Ya'll are braver than me with the 2 yr old dying eggs :) and AP is adorable as always....love her smile! J looks like a teenager with that haircut. ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We dyed eggs tonight too...well, we did and Owen watched. Happy Easter to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun!! It's a great tradition for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. fun. we did not get around to egg dying this year. but you better believe its on the list for 2012.

    hope y'all had a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete