Girlfriend is all over.

I can no longer leave her on the play mat. Unless, I want to find her in another room.
So, we switched over to a larger blanket with Billie Bunny. I don't think I've introduced you to Billie Bunny. She's that sweet soul with the ears. Our friend's Travis and Billie brought her for AP, hence the name.

Then, in "the flashest of flashes" (been watching Love Actually. Can you die-hard fans tell?)
It was tummy to back to tummy.

I think we are going to have two children under two on the move very soon.
Baby Bean was quite pleased with herself. Also, J was down for a nap so she was able to get a word in edgewise.





(In this next one the expression is all M)




And there you have it, some of the many faces of AP.
Back to the great indoors on this COLD (well, for our region) day!

Oh she's terrific!!! She and Megan will have fun in a couple of years. What a beautiful lil girl she is. Oh I'm so in love!
ReplyDeletelove actually is in my top 5 movies. have we had this conversation before. love it! and love the pictures of ap!
ReplyDeleteso stinkin' cute....WOW!
ReplyDeleteAwww AP! What a big girl movin all over! its not possible!
ReplyDeleteI love seeing all her sweet expressions.
Amazing! My guess AP is simply preparing to join you and M in your nightly P90X workouts. ;)
ReplyDeleteLittle Bean is melting my heart!! Your children are definitely extra mobile. They keep you on your toes, I'm sure! I want to see you soon, oh wait, I will! :)
ReplyDelete