The Saturday before Christmas we had our family Christmas to celebrate just the 4 of us, and so we didn't have to travel with his (literally) larger gifts.
Buzz was his "Christmas Eve" gift, which was actually the 17th. Keeping up?

Neville the train was also opened early. M and I were spending a great deal of time discussing when to open what present. J was listening in on the discussion, went over, and opened one.

J really got the whole opening thing this year.

Goal!

Hats are big in our house right now.

Moving on...

J loves little people. Anything that can be lined up. Trains, cars, animals... They all get in line, then he steps back and admires his handiwork. It's precious.


Next year will be more fun, Bean.
Although, I think she was pretty happy.


One down, two to go!

I love your new header! As always the photos are wonderful. I love the photos of J kissing AP and of AP laughing. Looking forward to Part II, etc. :)
ReplyDeleteJ racked up! Can I come play with the Little People? They're my favorite. I love the picture on the header of him in his Auburn gear. And AP is just the sweetest. Can't wait to hear about the rest!
ReplyDeleteOh J and AP are so amazing! I loved getting a glimpse of their at-home Christmas too. Looking forward to Part II also. xo
ReplyDeleteThe one of J kissing AP is really, really precious! Y'alls Christmas looked like it was amazing!
ReplyDeletewhat a fun little family Christmas! I love your new header! You know I'm a blog header junckie. And I'm so glad to see that your bobby is being put to good use!
ReplyDelete