Friday, December 10, 2010

Happy Birthday M! Here's your Doppelganger!

(Ok, so I guess technically a doppelganger is a famous look-a-like, but I think this one is a little sweeter.)

Today is my one and only's birthday!  I recently was very mushy about M in my anniversary post, so today I'll take a slightly different angle.

Look at this cute little guy...


Remind you of anyone?



Of course, Bean looks some like M, too. And, J looks some like me. But, baby J was a dead ringer for baby M.


These next 2 could very well be M and J.





Pretty Mama... I tell M he should apologize to her everyday for being well over 9lbs.



And here's 2 of M when he was J's age right now.  Guess they have more than looks in common.





I could go on and on with scanning and comparing... but, I think the two children would protest.


M, Happy Birthday!


You are so fun.


and kind.


and handsome...



Wait... now, how'd that get in there? ;-)


Have a happy day! Love, Lindsay, J and Bean


(Whitney, thank you for the idea!)

6 comments:

  1. Oops. That should read "Splenda."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweeter than Spenda with sugar on it. They are identical!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday M! Hope its a great one!
    Wow on the look-a-likeness of M and J.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, talk about a mini-me! They are clones!! Wow. But that's a good thing! A very happy birthday to you, M!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun photos! I loved the mini-me comment above! :) What a great post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday M! What a sweet sweet post... Cannot believe how much J looks like his dad! I mean, like you too...but.... Anyway, sweetness. Hope it's a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete