She's growing and changing so much! Sweet pictures. Such a pretty little thing.
I love how neither kids have shirts on. Seems like something I would do. Sometimes S puts lil' S down for a nap without a shirt. I don't do that - its a daddy thing.
Loved every picture. My they're beautiful children...she has cheeks all right. She's filled out so much since we've seen her and trying to get her head up already! ahhhhhhh...can't wait til Christmas!!! xo (BTW she has my mouth) :o)
She's a beauty all right! Great photos! I love how J likes to play with his toys around her too. That is so sweet! I love the monogrammed diaper cover! Is that from ML? :) Hope to visit with you all soon. War Eagle!
1. roosta is a full grown ROOSTA! not just a baby roosta! i cant even believe it! 2. "i shall call her mini-me" because that baby looks just like YOU 3. both are beautiful 4. i miss you.
Wife to the man of my dreams. Mama to two in diapers, one Roosta and one Bean. Running around trying to keep things simple. I love to exercise, cook, drink wine, and try to figure out how to use my Nikon.
Oh my--I'm in love! She's so beautiful! Gorgeous pictures! J looks like he's doing such a great job as big brother. Hope to see you guys again soon!!
ReplyDeleteShe's growing and changing so much! Sweet pictures. Such a pretty little thing.
ReplyDeleteI love how neither kids have shirts on. Seems like something I would do. Sometimes S puts lil' S down for a nap without a shirt. I don't do that - its a daddy thing.
Great to talk to you the other day!
Loved every picture. My they're beautiful children...she has cheeks all right. She's filled out so much since we've seen her and trying to get her head up already! ahhhhhhh...can't wait til Christmas!!! xo (BTW she has my mouth) :o)
ReplyDeleteShe's a beauty all right! Great photos! I love how J likes to play with his toys around her too. That is so sweet! I love the monogrammed diaper cover! Is that from ML? :) Hope to visit with you all soon. War Eagle!
ReplyDeleteI love her bloomers! Had fun tonight with all 4 of you and the Owens!
ReplyDelete1. roosta is a full grown ROOSTA! not just a baby roosta! i cant even believe it!
ReplyDelete2. "i shall call her mini-me" because that baby looks just like YOU
3. both are beautiful
4. i miss you.