I cleaned off the memory card this weekend, it was full thanks to many video sessions attempting to catch Roosta doing one thing or another.
Thought I'd share a few Cool Pix highlighting the everyday.
J drinking his morning coffee on the way to school (February 1st, before he moved up to a big boy car seat)...


Playing at school... (I didn't realize the flash wasn't on, it is in reality very well-lit.)

February 26th... last swimming lesson. You can see their first swimming lesson here.
J and Allie (Wells was absent that day)... Look at all those baby blues!

March 31... J riding the "big truck" at the mall...
btw- I love that he is still completely entertained without me actually turning it on.

and... that's all I have. The rest of the memory card really was dedicated to me singing (badly) "If You're Happy and You Know It Clap Your Hands" (J ALWAYS participates- except when I am holding a small electronic object that is far more interesting). Or, video of us saying J's full name over and over... I've stayed too dedicated to break anonymity now.
But, this post does inspire me to break out the Cool Pix more often.
Happy Thursday!

What a neat camera to have.
ReplyDeleteLove the last photo. He looks very focused.
Cool Pix rock. Mostly due to their name. Great shots of J! Love that you are still anonymous (such dedication), and love that you don't have to put money in the "big trucks" just yet.
ReplyDeleteGreat photos! I wonder if I need to trade in my Olympus for a Cool Pix? The Olympus is snapping photos when I'm not snapping. :/
ReplyDeleteCool kid picked up by a Cool Pix! Love yous...If I'm called Mummy maybe I should be called Grummy?
ReplyDelete