Today I turned 27! AND, my sister turned 37! Happy Birthday, Anna! We are exactly ten years apart and way too many miles apart, but she is one of my favorite people and dearest friends on this earth.
Check out my Mom's blog for a trip down memory lane... I guarantee you'll see at least two of my bad perms.
Celebrating tomorrow night with M. Dinner, movie, and SLEEPING IN because Momo and Popo are taking J for the night. I love that baby and I can't stand for him to be gone more than 24 hours... but I cannot WAIT to SLEEP past 7! I bet I'll make it all the way to 7:30...
Halloween Build-A-Bears!
3 years ago

yeah! happy birthday to you AND anna!
ReplyDeleteenjoy your rest!!!!
Happy Birthday Lindsay! I hope you had a great one. I LOVED your mom's post! What a wonderful family you have. Your baby and little girl and graduation pictures were adorable! I can't believe how much of J I see in your baby picture! How fun is that?! Enjoy sleeping in Saturday!
ReplyDeleteHave a great time tonight you two...xo
ReplyDeleteHappy Bday!!! Hope y'all had a wonderful evening together :)
ReplyDelete