No paparazzi, please.

I literally do not feel like I can snap a decent picture. Although, having your toddler want to hug you instead is well worth it. I'm sure it's always my attention he wants and not the camera with all the buttons and lights. Yes, that's right...
However, In the name of documentation, I am going to get a few of these new developments typed out. So, enjoy as I stretch to make blog material match current photos.
The Roosta is walking. Not just steps, but point A to point B. On Tuesday when I picked him up he walked over to me excitedly instead of crawling. He did the same when M got home. This little walk ends in a hug. I'm dying. It's adorable.
We've also got a few teeth going on. Well, 4. But, 2 more are breaking through up top at this very moment.

M and I are loving his personality. He is so silly. That is the only word for it. He loves to play, play, play. Loves being around other kids. He cracks us up on a daily basis, and loves to do so.
This is what happens when you take pictures instead of playing.

I'm pretty sure M and I are the only one's that will fully appreciate this next expression. There is a sound that goes along with it, a kind of half-laugh-low-chuckle.

Due to the lingering cold weather, we are staying entertained inside for the most part. But, like everyone else, Spring cannot come fast enough. I am so over winter.
But till Spring...
We have books, blocks, trucks and lawn mowers. Although not pictured, the Roosta loves to dance. Probably his most favorite toy right now is a sing-a-long glow-worm. J pushes the belly and they both light up, then we dance. I'll have to try to catch that.



The main thing on my mind? J turns ONE a week from today. I cannot marvel at that enough!
Back soon, I promise. Every time I blog it reminds me of all the things I will forget.
Happy Thursday!

Oh..I can't wait 'til he walks up to me for a hug next week!!! I keep thinking he can't get any cuter, but he does every day! Love yous, Grammi xo
ReplyDeleteI"m with Grammi! Incredible photos! I remember this time last year...wow...and the day he was born...and you and M introducing him to Linton and I. What a blessing! Thanks as always for sharing these accounts.
ReplyDeleteI love those little teeth! So adorable. We're looking forward to seeing you guys soon! It's been too long!
ReplyDeletea lil roosta does me soul a lotta good!
ReplyDeletemy oh my...he changes more with each picture. you have yourself a real deal toddler! so fun. He looks like he has such a sweet and fun personality. Must.see.him.soon!!! happy early bday little J!
ReplyDeleteCan't believe that ROOSTA is almost one. Unreal.
ReplyDelete