Sunday, February 14, 2010

Practice Round

Thursday night, J's actual birthday, I picked up a cupcake from Gigi's. You know, to get him used to cake for his party...



Have you ever had Gigi's? They are amazing. M and I were okay with helping the Roosta finish his up.

Ready...



Happy Birthday to J...



time to blow out the candle...



Thank you, Dad.



Interested...



This is the look on J's face when he takes the first bite of anything.

Proceed with caution. I probably hate it.




My Everest.



Let's get rid of this nonsense.



J decided he did indeed like the cake... but, he preferred Daddy feeding him to all the mess.

He's a conservative eater.

He did not get this from me.







ALL DONE!



This was the beginning of a brief sugar rush, closely followed by an early bedtime.

I'll post tomorrow on J's birthday party which was this Saturday.  Stay tuned!

3 comments:

  1. These are the best photos! I especially love the one of J and M. I'm going to have to get a cupcake from GiGi's! Looking forward to tomorrow's post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply adorable. Can't believe J is already ONE!?!? I love the personality that shines through his little smile.... I especially love that one of "hesitation" as he tries the cupcake. Much like his little friend G. I should get his "hand wave and upturned nose" on camera. You'd think I was feeding him liver. Anyway, so excited to see the rest of the bday pics...I'm sure it was a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's tomorrow... WHERE IS THE POST?!!

    ReplyDelete