Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Guest Photographer

One of my dearest friends is my sister, Anna. Our lives are pretty different. We live in town, they live out-of-town. M practices putting in our front yard, Mark shoots clays in their's. They have horses, we have cats. Well, they do have barn cats, for as long as they survive Lady (a very zealous dog).

All these differences make it fun to visit.  And when visits are too few and far between we rely on pictures.  This winter Anna has sent me some beautiful photos that I want to share.  It also gets me off the hook for having not taken any great pictures of my own lately.

My favorite...



amazing how much the landscape can vary within a country...







My brother-in-law

this photo was featured on the front page of Lubbock's local news website



Last, but certainly not least, my nephew Riley.  I would not want to get in a snowball fight with this guy.



Hope you've enjoyed a little change of scenery!  Thanks, Anna!


3 comments:

  1. Awesome pictures, Anna!

    The one of Mark is great. Glad to hear he made the local news.

    "Oh, you know what? I missed it. Could you try that again?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are GREAT photos! I love the ice on the links of the swings. Great photographers do run in your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you think she should enter these in some kind of a contest? ...amazing shots of the ice...brrrrrr...

    ReplyDelete